Why contributing to STHDA?
At STHDA, more than 300 000 visitors come each month (~3 millions/ year) for original, high-quality and inspirational content to learn about statistical tools for data analysis and visualization in R programming language.
As a contributor for STHDA, your work will help millions of visitors to learn data science.
Additionally, STHDA is a great resource to promote what you’re doing.
Along with tutorial we will publish your biography which includes a description about you, and a link to your Website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Research Gate profile; see an example of the profile page.
Currently, all our R tutorials are published in R-Bloggers.com and on social medias (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn), to ensure your tutorial will be as widely read as possible.
Who can contribute?
- Have you an expertise in R/python programming for data science?
- Do you like to share your knowledge and teach others about R/python?
- Do you want to share, tools, software, pipelines, course materials, books, videos or web links for data science?
If so, we’d like to hear from you!
STHDA is looking for R/python enthusiasts to share great tutorials, data science case studies, tips & tricks, exercises, or share your knowledge on a specific topic such as Bioinformatics/statistics.
Topics we love
Topics we love include, but are not limited to:
- R programming
- Python programming
- Genomic data analysis
- Survival analysis
- Machine/statistical learning
- Data visualization
At STHDA, our objectives is to provide a high quality and unique contents in data science.
All submissions must be original content that you own the rights to
Your post should contain:
- Unique content. No plagiarism. Duplicate content will not be published.
- Straightforward instructions and technically accurate
- Detailed explanations of each step
- Reproducible examples in R
How to contribute to STHDA?
STEP I. Register to STHDA at: member registration
STEP II. Login to your account if you are not already connected.
STEP III. Start contributing to STHDA by visiting your contribution panel. Click on the contribution panel link from your dashboard. The URL looks like this: “http://www.sthda.com/english/user/contribution_panel.php”.
STHDA provides 7 modules in which you can contribute:
- Articles module: to post quick tips, articles and tutorials.
- Quick tips: Short and simple articles focused on a specific approach, technique or a common problem data scientists encounter.
- Articles: Content covering a broad range of topics in data science.
- Tutorials: More in-depth articles with reproducible code examples.
- Donwloads module: To share tools, software, pdf files, books to download
- News module: to share news
- Multimedia module: to share video contents
- Web Links module: to share link to course materials
- FAQ Module
- Calendar module to share an event.
To submit a contribution, simply click on the desired module.
Track your contributions
By returning to your “contribution panel”, you can see your contribution and you can track its status.
Your post will be firstly validated by STHDA team and then it will be available online.
By submitting your work to STHDA, you understand and agree to the following:
- The content is original work. Its use by STHDA does not infringe on the intellectual property of any other party.
- STHDA has the perpetual right to publish and use the content on any of our current or future media platforms, including for commercial purposes, unless arrangements are made in advance.
- All articles published on STHDA are owned by STHDA. If the author would like to republish their article that has already been posted on STHDA, they may request STHDA for permission to reprint elsewhere.