forum

Questions logiciels » Convert email from Outlook PST to MBOX format

Booster Fronde

rank_0.png

Le 12/03/2020 à 12h59
If you want to Convert your Outlook PST file to MBOX file format then You can take help of this amazing tool PST to MBOX Converter Software that can Convert your PST file to MBOX file in just simple and easy process. There are No File Size Limit to Convert PST file you can easily Convert your large PST file to MBOX file in just few seconds. Software also shows the preview of all Convertible emails before saving.

you can try this Software free demo version from here: http://www.psttomboxconverter.emltopstutility.com/

Booster Fronde

rank_0.png

Le 26/03/2020 à 17h50
Thanks for the suggestion. I want to suggest another software that I used to convert my Outlook PST files to MBOX. The tool is PST to MBOX Converter and is extremely easy to use, supports batch migration and maintains data integrity throughout the conversion process.

Booster Fronde

rank_0.png

Le 27/03/2020 à 07h41
The Mac users can make the migration done safely with the help of PST to MBOX Converter for Mac software which is the good option for the migrate the data from Outlook PST to MBOX file format without any problem in Macintosh system. This software can run in all updated versions of the Mac OS and also supports all the email clients for both file formats. PST mailboxes consist of several items like emails, tasks, notes, journals, and more. The software provides secure and complete risk-free conversion of data. It also supports all Mac OS and MS Outlook versions.

Répondre
Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à écrire dans cette catégorie
1 Utilisateur en ligne : 0 Administrateur, 0 Modérateur, 0 Membre et 1 Visiteur
Utilisateur en ligne : Aucun membre connecté