forum

Questions générales » Starting a PC Repair Business

Booster Fronde

rank_0.png

Le 20/09/2019 à 07h05
Are you the person everyone calls when they have a computer problem? Have you considered getting paid for fixing near-fatal errors and turning your PC prowess into a business? According a recent report, sales of computer services are expected to exceed $47 billion this year in the U.S. alone, with PC repair leading the way.
Almost all small businesses and home offices use computers and depend on them to be working properly, says Chip Reaves, CEO of Computer Troubleshooters, a franchise network of computer professionals. They don't have the skills, the time or the desire to do their own computer service, repair and upgrades, and that puts us right in the middle of one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.

Booster Minigun

rank_1.png

Le 23/09/2019 à 07h10
Yes, this is very true and this is like the business area which is spreading very fastly and I am also thinking of a computer repair business plan but I don't have a little bit experience in this field and for this, I am here. Please give me some tips to grow my business and also tell me that it will be good in the future or not?

Répondre
Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à écrire dans cette catégorie
1 Utilisateur en ligne : 0 Administrateur, 0 Modérateur, 0 Membre et 1 Visiteur
Utilisateur en ligne : Aucun membre connecté