STHDA forum

Basic statistics » Why do we need computer games?

Slingshot booster

rank_0.png

Signed up since: 27/02/2020

On 03/19/2020 at 12h49
Many of us have heard information that computer games are harmful. And it really is, if you do not know the measure. However, most of them help solve several problems. For example, they can remove psychological stress and distract from problems. Every person has a moment when you want to pause, disconnect from the realities. The other part of the game helps to fight external and internal aggression. Splashing their negative emotions on virtual heroes, the person has no need to show them to close people

1. Development of mental and cognitive functions with computer games.
Computer games have logical, arcade, strategy. These directions perform not only an entertaining function, but also contribute to the development of logic, attention, memory.

2. Research on the impact of computer games on human mental health

Interesting results of the study were obtained at the University of Rochester, located in New York. Those students who played computer games showed better results when visually impaired than the control group. They also had a better developed visual reaction, as well as the ability to keep in their field of vision up to five subjects. The speed at which visual information was processed was also at a higher level.

Moreover, studies were conducted to establish patterns between computer games and mental illness. However, a direct dependence was never detected.

Slingshot booster

rank_0.png

Signed up since: 02/03/2020

On 03/20/2020 at 12h03
Modern computer games are not the primitive games that were even 3 years ago. Strategies and storylines of the game not everyone can solve. But there are team games where you can't keep up. You can study at PUBG LFG . You will be able to train in the game with professionals and enjoy the game in full.

Slingshot booster

rank_0.png

Signed up since: 27/02/2020

On 03/23/2020 at 23h25
Computer games are for many salvation. I'm bored at home, too.

Slingshot booster

rank_0.png

Signed up since: 24/03/2020

On 03/24/2020 at 21h22
This is great.
Website    

Slingshot booster

rank_0.png

Signed up since: 24/11/2019

On 03/25/2020 at 15h01
Personally, I don't like these computer because I often lose there and it makes me too sad. As for me, I earn a lot of money with sports betting and it's really cool way of getting cash. Besides, I also have found this useful source on https://777score.com/ and I think that you should look at it right now.

Slingshot booster

rank_0.png

Signed up since: 26/03/2020

On 03/26/2020 at 12h56
Hello admin, Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post. Looking forward to more web diaries. Here we are providing simple tips for HP printer color not printing.

Slingshot booster

rank_0.png

Signed up since: 28/10/2019

On 03/27/2020 at 10h23
Because it's fun.

As far as I'm concerned, that's all that needs to be said, but if you really need an explanation.....

Games are engaging, arguably as engaging as a good book, and definitely as engaging as a Movie or TV program. A game can offer all the depth and complexity of a novel with all the artistic flair of a movie.

Regards,
Adrian
Technical Consultant
Apps4Rent | CloudDesktopOnline | O365CloudExperts

Answer
You aren't allowed to write in this category
1 User online : 0 Administrator, 0 Moderator, 0 Member and 1 Visitor
User online : No member online